Drakeley Close, Coventry

  • Sold Subject to Contract
  • £135,000 Freehold
  • Property Ref: 13346
  1.  
    1 Reception
  2.  
    2 Bedrooms
  3.  
    1 Bathroom
A photo of Sales Negotiator, Sophie Hook

To discuss this property or arrange a viewing please call Up Estates and speak to Sophie Hook.

Details

  • Discount Market Value Scheme
  • Modern Semi Detached
  • Great Rear Garden
  • Driveway Parking
  • Sought After Development
  • Downstairs WC

GENERAL DESCRIPTION **Superb first time buyer opportunity - Discount Market Value Scheme** Here we have a two double bedroom, semi-detached property - built by Persimmon in 2016 - PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES - AND Ideally situated close to excellent road links & amenities.



This is a rare opportunity to a acquire full ownership of a property for 75% of the full market value with nothing to pay on the other 25%**



There was only a select few two bedrooms semi detached homes built on this development and this particular property has a larger than average rear garden. In brief, the property comprises; Hall, W/C, Lounge and Kitchen/Diner to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and the Bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a driveway for parking and a fantastic, private rear garden. Including central heating and double glazing throughout.

HALL Having stairs ascending to the first floor, a central heated radiator and doors leading to the W/C and Lounge.

W/C Having a low level W/C, hand wash basin and double glazed opaque window to the front aspect.

LOUNGE 12’ 8" x 8’ 0" (3.87m x 2.44m) With a double glazed window to the front aspect, central heated radiator, access to a useful storage cupboard and door leading to the Kitchen/Diner.

KITCHEN/DINER 12’ 7" x 8’ 0" (3.86m x 2.46m) An attractive and social kitchen/diner benefitting from a breakfast bar, central heated radiator and double glazed glass patio doors leading out into the rear garden. The kitchen includes matching wall and base mounted units with upstand and work surfaces over, a hob with an extractor hood over and oven below, and a stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. There is also plumbing and space for a washing machine and drier, space for further appliances, and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.

LANDING With stairs rising from the ground floor and doors leading to accommodation.

BEDROOM ONE 8’ 2" x 12’ 8" (2.5m x 3.87m) A double bedroom with a central heated radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.

BEDROOM TWO 12’ 7" x 8’ 5" (3.86m x 2.58m) A double bedroom with two double glazed windows to the front aspect and central heated radiator.

BATHROOM A partially tiled bathroom with a bathtub with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level W/C, central heated radiator and double glazed opaque window to the side aspect.

FRONT ASPECT Having a driveway to the side for parking.

GARDEN A good-sized, private rear garden with a decked seating area followed by a lawn and fencing to the boundaries.

Floorplan

Property floorplan

Map

 

Streetview

Directions

Enter your postcode to obtain directions to this property, via Google Maps.

EPC

Property floorplan
A photo of Sales Negotiator, Sophie Hook

To discuss this property or arrange a viewing please call Up Estates and speak to Sophie Hook.

Disclaimer

Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.

These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.

All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise.

While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.

Up Estates has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose

Up Estates has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.