A modern, two bedroom, semi-detached family home in the sought after location of North Kilworth offered for sale at 25% shared ownership with £321pcm rent on the other 75%. In order to purchase this property you will need to have a connection to the District of Harborough either with yourself or a close family member. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloak room, social kitchen/ dining room and lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and modern family bathroom. The property benefits from modern décor, double glazed windows, air source heat pump central heating throughout and a continued NHBC warranty. Externally the property has a driveway with parking for two vehicles and a generously sized private rear garden.
HALL An initial entrance hall offering, access to storage cupboard under the stairs and doors leading through to WC, lounge and kitchen, under floor heating.
WC Ground floor cloak room offering low level WC and hand wash basin, double glazed opaque window to the front aspect, under floor heating.
KITCHEN/DINER 11’ 5" x 10’ 8" (3.5m x 3.27m) A social kitchen / dining room benefiting from a neat range of matching wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven with four ring hob and extractor fan over, space and facilities to accommodate washing machine and fridge - freezer, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading out into the rear garden, under floor heating.
LOUNGE 10’ 7" x 14’ 3" (3.23m x 4.35m) An attractive lounge with dual aspect offering double glazed windows to the front aspect and French doors opening onto the rear garden, stairs ascending to the first floor, under floor heating.
LANDING First floor landing with stairs ascending from the ground floor, central heated radiator and doors leading through to the bedrooms and family bathroom.
BEDROOM ONE 10’ 2" x 14’ 3" (3.11m x 4.35m) First bedroom offering fitted storage space above the stairs housing the water cylinder, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, central heated radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11’ 5" x 9’ 11" (3.5m x 3.04m) Max Second bedroom having central heated radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
BATHROOM A modern partly tiled family bathroom having three piece suite comprising of panelled bathtub with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash basin, central heated radiator and double glazed opaque window to the front aspect.
FRONT ASPECT An attractive front aspect having neatly kept plants and shrubbery, off road parking to the side aspect and gated access to the rear.
REAR ASPECT A well proportioned rear garden offering initial paved area with laid lawn and well maintained raised flower beds with plants and shrubbery, high fencing to the boundaries to ensure privacy.
ABOUT SHARED OWNERSHIP How Shared Ownership works:
You purchase a share of the property, between 25 - 75%, with a mortgage or lump sum, depending on what you can afford.
You pay a subsidised rent on the share you don’t own.
You can increase the share you own at any time.
There is no obligation to increase your share. You can sell your share on at any time. If you own more than 80% and wish to sell, the Housing Association will buy the property back from you.
Households earning less than £60,000 a year, first time buyers, previous homeowners, forces personnel and keyworkers who need help to buy can apply.
To discuss this property or arrange a viewing please call Up Estates and speak to Sophie Hook.
Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Up Estates has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services, so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose
Up Estates has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.